At Dust Arrest we want you to be entirely confident and satisfied with your purchase.
For this reason, and to enable you to physically see and trial the products in the comfort of your own home or workplace, we offer a 30-day no quibble money back guarantee from the date you ordered regardless whether the product has been used. This applies to your first purchase of any single product noted with the satisfaction guarantee stamp:
Now don't get us wrong, we'd love to know why you didn't like it, but only if you are willing to tell us. Otherwise, it's 100% satisfaction guaranteed. No questions asked.
Here's How It Works:
- Should you wish to return your product, continue the steps below
- Fill out our returns form here within 30 days of date of invoice. You will be provided with a RMA number (Return Merchandise Authorisation number), along with the return address to ship the product back to us. We really make it simple and as easy as possible.
- Return your product in it's original packaging, the original invoice that came with your product (if you don't have that please indicate the date you purchased your product so we can look it up) and your RMA number.
- The charges (excluding shipping and handling fees) are fully refundable. We really want you to be satisfied, but we must adhere to these guidelines in order to be fair and consistent.
- Goods must be returned within 30 days of logging the return. Returns received after this period or logged after 30 days of date of invoice will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products that have been misused, abused or used on Hazardous Dust cannot be refunded, nor those products that have been personalised, made to order or have been ordered after a face to face site visit.
- Refunds are usually processed & paid within 14 working days of receiving the goods back to our warehouse.
- In the unlikely event of dispute our regular terms & conditions shall prevail
- Offer applies to 1st order of any single item, and doesn't apply on purchase of multiple units of same product.